1. Pivotal show of the Travel & Tourism Industry to network:
• IITT’s Third Edition was held in January 2016 in Mumbai as the first meeting point connecting with every top decision maker from hotels & resorts, travel agencies & tour operators and MICE planners serving Indian inbound, outbound & domestic tourism and global buyers.
• The event will have exhibitors from National Tourist Organizations (NTOs), state tourism boards, travel agents, tour operators, car rental companies, convention centers, cruise liners, golf courses, resorts, hotels and many more. IITT is a must-visit exhibition if you are involved in selling or buying travel products and services whether inbound, outbound or domestic tourism.
2. Event attracts buyers to visit:
• IITT will encourage more buyers from all over the world to complete the first sourcing of the year at the event as well as highlighting manufacturers' newly-launched products and technology.
3. Best platform for expanding business and creating growth opportunities in the booming Travel Industry:
• Building consolidated network by the powerful travel media support that will allow you to meet crucial channel players and newcomers in the industry.
4. Travel channel players and new channel players gathered:
• 80% of key travel trade visitors are estimated to re-visit IITT and regard it a must-visit Travel & Tourism trade show.